Sunday, November 9, 2008

There is Nothing Going On

YES!!!
Nothing is going on here right now and it's GRRRReat! I have to host Women's Council at my house Thursday evening (I say "have" but it's my choice to have it here). Then Thanksgiving with the Anderson super clan (I've decided we're super-sized, even though we're still in the intermediate family--you'd understand if you'd ever seen us all together). Then there's the Christmas parade--which we HAVE to enter again this year. Last year we won Grand Prize for our float, by a stroke of genius the theme was "Unwrapping the Magic of Christmas." Uh how easy is that?! It fit perfectly with our Children's Christmas musical, Angel's Aware.


And then after that my friend, Leslie, and I are catering a Christmas dinner for 60-100 people. Then we have the Christmas program for the kids. That will entail 2 dress rehearsals and lots of painting/set work. Luckily I have my "work horse" friend, Misti, who is ready and willing to help with anything I need help with! And sometime between Thanksgiving and the parade we need to get the house decorated for Christmas--inside, and out.
Ok, so I've now realized I'm in down-time for all of 36 hours. *sigh* Oh well, down time is down time I'll take it anyway I can!



5 comments:

Kristi Eileen said...

Glad you're getting a short (and I mean short) break. I really enjoyed our chat the other day! Love ya

Nicole said...

I hope by super size you are referring to our number of children, not our post-children figures!

Marylou said...

I need to get a schedule of your "Christmas Happenings" so I can plan my December trips and you need to set aside a time for Kristi and me to go shopping with you at that store....

Marylou said...

Ok. so for sure (Lord willing) Kristi and I are coming for the Kids' program on the 14th. So we will go to the fabulous store down south that weekend. Now to find a sub for my SS class since Kristi is my sub...

Marylou said...

I've tagged you! (Check my blog) (MArylou's Place)