Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seriously

I've written in this blog like 14 (or 2) times and tried to put up a sweet video of Caedmon, or a few pictures and it wouldn't work! I'm thinking the issue is with the computer as I can't load any pictures onto Facebook right now either *sigh. So my writings are going to have to paint a picture until we can get something else going here.
Mark has left for Nebraska and I'm feeling lonely (he's been gone for 2 hours now). Of course Caedmon is here with me (Mark toyed with the idea of taking him, but I convinced him that taking a 2 year old to Nebraska in January to snipe prairie dogs and coyotes is just not smart) and my dear mother in law has come to stay (it really makes the nighttime less scary!), so I'm not alone. I'm just sad that my best friend is gone for a few days. Once when we were dating Mark and I fell asleep on the couch at my parents house in Colorado--my parents were MAD!!! (We only slept for an hour or so, as Mark got in really late and we had just stayed up talking) My dad said something wise to me later saying, "Once you sleep next to Mark it'll be really hard not to want to." And he was right. It's so wonderful to have your best friend always with you! Oh well, I'll not mope about it. How's that for a lovely word picture? (we'd better get this computer problem fixed, fast!)

No comments: