Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Suppose I Shall

What a day.
Caedmon and I had a lovely time gardening this morning. Actually I cleared weeds out of my flower beds and Caedmon scooped dirt all over the front porch. However, since his daddy put him down at 1:00 Mr. Caedmon has not seen fit to take a nap. He did think it appropriate to dig around in his dirty #2 diaper and force me to do an extra load of laundry today.
I'm just a bit tired of it, going in every 20 minutes and telling him to hush and lie down.
I want him to take a NAP, it's my ONLY free time during the day!
But it's been 2.5 hours...
Let him up?
I suppose I shall.
I love this boy, he's precious...


2 comments:

Kristi Eileen said...

You poor thing! Wish I were closer so I could watch him while he "takes" his naps to give you a break. Love you tons!

Marylou said...

Augh! I am sorry you did not get to spend your free time like you wanted! But guess what? Some day you will be old and stuff like me wishing you had a little guy not taking his nap so you would have to go in and get after him! (I know that does not help!) Anyway I too widh I could come watch him while you garden!
How about the name Challyan?