Monday, October 13, 2008

PREGNANT!

I'm pretty sure any of y'all who know I have a blog already know, but just to cover my bases: Mark and I are expecting another baby on April 9, 2009! We are so excited and looking forward to the joys of having another sweet baby in the house. As of right now I'm almost 15 full weeks along. I think I may have felt the baby move last night, but I'm not sure.
We've had several appointments and an ultrasound already. We really enjoy our doctor because he's such a great Christian man. He knew the fears we had at our first appointment with this baby (nicknamed 409 by the way) and so before we left our appointment he prayed with us. Just like he prayed with us when he sent me over to the hospital to be induced with Caedmon and when we found out in the ultrasound room our precious baby, Iain, was no longer living. The Lord truly placed Dr. Wright in our lives for a reason!
I still daily have to give my fears about the health of this baby to God and realize there is no better place to put my faith and trust then in the hands of He who measures the universe in the span of His hand. Mark and I can honestly say we don't care if we're having a boy or girl (and if you didn't already know, we're not the finding out sort of
people!) so we'll be so happy in April to see our precious little baby boy or girl! Caedmon will be a great big brother!

This is me pregnant! (it's not now, this is when I went to the hospital with Caedmon!)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Just so you know, my sister, I believe your faith is beautiful.
Praise the Lord for this wee one! Jehovah jireh - the Lord provides!

Marylou said...

You know Pappa and I pray without ceasing! We love you and are very happy and excited and I am so glad I don't have worry about spilling the beans saying something about your being pregnant! :) Hey how about the name Kybron? That was the word verifcation down below I thought it makes a nice name...

Kristi Eileen said...

I'm so happy for you two!!!!
I have and will cont` to pray for you! I LOVE you so much and am blessed to have you as a sister in-law and even more blessed to have you as a sister in Christ! I thought that you were going to have another baby boy... but I'm thinking it's a GIRL!!!!
P.S Thanks for the oven party invite:)

Christie said...

how about "ohuaav" ... that's my word verification.


ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahhahaha! i'm in tears laughing at that and kybron.... omg, lol!!!

Marylou said...

Ehat??? Now reply from MArk and Jordan on the excellent name I picked for your baby? Kybron?