Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dictation

Here's a sweet thing my boys did. Mark took Caedmon out to scout for deer while I had dinner with a friend. They both were thrilled with their evening and their finds: 5 deer, and 3 turkeys. Caedmon did love the animals, but that was perhaps amplified by the fact that he was sitting on a 4 wheeler with his daddy while watching them. He still talks about it and Mark can coerce him to do just about anything by promising to take him out to see the deer again. I think maybe I should keep track of how many promises have been made, this could mean a whole lot of nights off for me!

Am I supposed to abbreviate everyone's name here? I find it difficult, and I'm not giving out addresses or socials or anything...

4 comments:

ellison mom of four said...

Hey Jordan,

It's me Susan. Now that I have a boy I do enjoy a little "me" time here and there. Josiah loves anything outdoors and of course with his daddy.

Mark and Jordan Anderson said...

Hey! I'm not quite sure how to get to your blog, so I'll respond here and hope you get it! I love having a little boy, I was scared because I knew nothing about them, but they're SO much fun!

ellison mom of four said...

I have no blog. I only ease drop on others. Ha Really I don't know how to do it. I'm not even sure how I can comment on people's sights without one...

Mark and Jordan Anderson said...

HA! That's the way to do it- be blog savvy without having a blog! I should have thought of that.